Dodge Park and The Oasis at Dodge Park have partnered with the Central Massachusetts Agency on Aging to add the Long Term Care Ombudsman Program. The Ombudsman will advocate for all residents in both facilities. The Ombudsman:
- is a resident rights advocate with the goal that all residents be treated with dignity and respect.
- is available to help with any concerns about quality of life, care and environment at the facility.
- works to help resolve any issues that may occur.
- is a good listener and assures all conversations are confidential.
- is trained & Certified by Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs, Boston.
For our facilities, our Ombudsman is Leiana Anderson. She can be reached at
Call: 508-853-1373, ext 119