Dodge Park and Oasis at Dodge Park
At Dodge Park and Oasis, our employees are more than staff, they’re family. Because they do so much for others, we try to give as much as we can back to them. Our employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits and educational/professional development activities, including:
- Health and Dental
- 401k Pension Plan with Employer Match
- Weekly Payroll
- Vacation, Holidays, Personal and Sick Days
- Bereavement Time
- Flexible Schedules**
- Direct Deposit to Checking, Saving or Investment Account
- Mileage Reimbursement**
- In Service Training and Development Programs
- Future Leadership Program
- Health and Wellness Incentive Program
- Cash Advance Program Against Payroll
- Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Personal Cash Conversion
- Don’t Use It – You Don’t Loose It Vacation Policy
- Public Transportation Stops Near By
- New Car Lease Program for all qualified Full-Time Employees Who Completed 3 Years of Employment (If Qualified)
* Dodge Park and Oasis offers competitive benefits to all eligible employees, most of which are effective after completion of a 90-day introductory period (some are subject to 1-year period before taking effect).
** Where applicable
Throughout the year, activities/events are planned and offered through our employee-driven Employee Activities and Health and Wellness, and Social Media Committees to provide Dodge Park and Oasis staff opportunities to socialize with one another, recommend changes to management, and take advantage of discount opportunities.
Forward your resume to the Director of Human Resources.
- Call: 508-853-8180 and ask for Human Resource
- Fax: 508-853-4545
Director of Human Resources – Dodge Park
101 Randolph Road
Worcester, MA 01606
- Email: email@example.com
Dodge Park is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.