Dodge Park Rest Home is a licensed sixty (60) beds residential care home in Worcester, MA licensed by the Department of Public Health (DPH) offering it’s residents all the amenities of a modern facility combined with the quaintness of the original mansion. Licensed nursing staff and a medical director, who are available 24-hours a day / 7-days a week, allow Dodge Park to provide a very unique level of care – more than that ordinarily found in the average assisted living facility – for those who need more care but who are not yet ready for a nursing home.
Why Choose Dodge Park Rest Home? Since Dodge Park is a Licensed Rest Home, our ability to provide care goes beyond that of area Assisted Living Facilities. Dodge Park offers: A Medical Model verses Residential Model.
• 24-hour care with hourly checks
• Oxygen dependent residents welcomed
• DPH Licensed to insure quality care
• Medication Administration-NOT just monitoring of medication
• Special diets and food consistency needs
• Physician services 24-hours a day, 7 days a week
• Privately owned and operated
• The all inclusive rate which does NOT increase with the level of care provided
• Many special activities including floral arrangement, exercise group, and outings to local restaurants
• Private rooms available
Discover the Dodge Park Difference !
101 Randolph Road
Worcester, MA 01606