Welcome to Dodge Park
Thank you for your interest in Dodge Park Rest Home and Day Club, located in Worcester, MA. Dodge Park Rest Home is pleased to continue its tradition of service to the community. Last year was a milestone for Dodge Park Rest Home and Day Club, when we celebrated our 42nd years anniversary.
What makes a company great? There has to be a vision, of course, but what keeps that purpose moving forward? It is the people. People bring their hearts, and that brings concepts to fruition; people bring their passion, and that brings reality to the dream. Here at Dodge Park rest Home and Day Club, our people have made us more than the sum of our collective parts – it is the spirit of the people that has made Dodge Park to come to LIFE in the past 41 years!
We believe that nothing is more important in life than family. This principle guides us in providing care for our clients. We view the older adults who live at Dodge Park Rest Home as members of our extended family. This unique philosophy separates Dodge Park rest Home and Day Club from other facilities ensuring the best possible care for our clients.
This letter will provide you with information about a very special place, where our beloved residents experience a level of love and care that is unmatched in the healthcare industry.
Our facility has 60 beds; it is suitable for seniors who need help with their activities of daily living and want luxury, convenience, and peace of mind that a secure setting can provide.
Dodge Park Rest Home residents receive the following services for a all-inclusive monthly fee:
• Three nutritious meals a day in a restaurant setting
• 90 hours of activities per week that include entertainment, lectures, and recreational program
• RN on staff with direct care and supervision available on call 24 hours a day
• Medical director and mental health providers who are available on call 24 hours a day
• A personalized care plan that include assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming at no additional cost
• Medication management and administration at no additional cost
• Maintenance, housekeeping, and laundry as needed are included
• Paid utilities except telephone and cable television
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointment or the option to use the in-house physicians
• Daily status check 7 days a week by RN and responsible staff
We believe that Dodge Park Rest Home 41 years of tradition of caring set it apart from other rest homes and assisted living facilities in the community.
I would like to invite you to come and see in person what the Dodge Park Rest Home experience is like for our clients.
• Dedicated staff that provides personalized care to our clients.
• Meeting spiritual needs of all faiths.
• Activities to maintain our clients’ mental and physical well-being.
• Beautifully decorated living areas and gracious common areas.
• Inviting outdoor courtyards and porches
• Competitive monthly fee – with our famous – all inclusive care!!! All Included.
Over the past few years, the cost of senior care has increased dramatically. While long-term care insurance policies provide a valuable supplement, families often cannot afford quality care. It is important to remember that when choosing a facility, the highest cost rarely equals the highest level of care.
Dodge Park Rest Home allows your loved one to stay as a resident when personal funds run out. (Many other facilities and assisted living in the area will not!!!). Dodge Park Rest Home is a license facility under the Department of Public Health (DPH). Your loved one’s stay at Dodge Park, once all money was spent down on care, will be paid by the EAEDC (Emergency aids to the elderly, disabled and children benefits). This important benefit does not exist in assisted living facilities nor the level of care at Dodge Park Rest Home.
I look forward to speaking with you in person to provide more details about the Dodge Park Experience. Please give me a call at (508) 853-8180, so we may arrange a convenient time for you to have a tour of our wonderful community.
Micha Shalev, MHA
Director of Operation